Vindaloo Curry Spice Kit
Included in the pack: Printed instructions, Chilli Powder, Coriander Powder, Cumin Seeds, Garam Masala, Turmeric net weight 20 g (net)
Store in cool, dry conditions
Ingredients are originally from Various EU countries, India, Indonesia, Thailand, China, Madagascar
Vindaloo curry is a spicy, aromatic and simple recipe made with Indian spices. It goes well with Rice, Idli, Dosa and all Indian bread varieties. This is a fiery curry in a rich tomato sauce that has a depth of flavour with plenty of heat –
This Vindaloo curry spice kit will provide a fiery, spicy dish with tangy sauce
This is what else you need to make your Vindaloo Curry spice kit!
Choose your main ingredient from: 500g–750g diced chicken, lamb, beef, vegetables or seafood, 6 garlic cloves, peeled, 20g ginger, peeled, 200g tinned chopped tomatoes, 1 tbsp tomato puree, 2 red chillies, 2 onions, finely chopped, 4 tbsp oil, 75ml water, 1 tsp salt, 250ml water or stock, 1 tsp cider vinegar or the juice of ½ a lemon
- Puree the garlic, ginger, tinned tomatoes, tomato puree and the chillies in a blender.
- Gently fry the onions with the oil in a pan over a medium heat until softened but not coloured. Stir the contents of Spice Bag A and add the water and fry for 1 minute.
- Add the contents of Spice Bag B, salt and stir well. Fry for 5 minutes and add the blended tomato mixture from Step 1 to the pan. After 3 minutes add the water or stock.
- Add your chosen main ingredient and continue to heat until the ingredients are cooked through. If using seafood, add when the sauce has reduced and simmer until all the ingredients are cooked through.
- Add the vinegar or lemon juice and cook for a further 1 minute and serve.
About Vindaloo Curry
Vindaloo curry is a spicy, aromatic and simple recipe made with Indian spices. It goes well with rice, idli, dosa and all Indian bread varieties. This is a fiery curry in a rich tomato sauce that has a depth of flavour with plenty of heat –