Fragrant Curry Spice Kit
Included in the pack: Printed instructions, Coriander Powder, Cinnamon Stick, Star Anise, Cayenne Powder, Chilli Powder, Turmeric Powder, Garam Masala 20g (Net)
Store in cool, dry conditions
Ingredients are originally from Various EU countries, India, Indonesia, Thailand, China, Madagascar
This fragrant curry spice kit adds hot and spicy flavours to the beef curry giving it a sharp and pungent freshness with aromatic with fresh flavours. This fragrant curry can be cooked 3 ways with the option of finishing with either coconut milk or chopped tomatoes and is ideal for slow cooking. This warming fragrant curry has a good bit of heat to it; serve with lots of rice to round out the meal.
This is what else you need to make your Fragrant Curry spice kit!
Choose your main ingredient from: 500g–750g diced chicken, lamb, beef or vegetables, 2 tbsp oil, 1 medium onion, finely sliced, 1 tbsp tomato puree dissolved in 120ml water, 6 garlic cloves, grated, 20g fresh ginger, grated, salt, 3 green chillies, 400g tinned coconut milk or 400g tinned chopped tomatoes chopped, and a handful of fresh chopped coriander leaves.
- Gently fry the onions with the oil and the contents of Spice Bag A in a pan over a medium heat until the onions are softened but not coloured.
- Add the dissolved tomato puree to the pan together with grated garlic and ginger, the contents of Spice Bag B, salt and chopped chillies.
- Place the contents of Spice Bag C in the bouquet garni bag and then into the pan.
- Add the meat or vegetables and stir well. The curry can be transferred and cooked in a slow cooker, cooked on the hob on a low heat, or cooked in the oven.
- Remove and discard the bouquet garni bag. Add either the coconut milk or chopped tomatoes together with chopped coriander leaves and simmer on the hob until the sauce is reduced and thickened to the desired consistency, then serve.
About Fragrant Curry
This fragrant curry spice kit adds hot and spicy flavours to the curry giving it a sharp, pungent freshness with aromatic fresh flavours. This fragrant curry can be cooked 3 ways with the option of finishing with either coconut milk or chopped tomatoes and is ideal for slow cooking. This warming fragrant curry has a homely and comforting flavour to it, serve with lots of rice to round off the meal.